Marketing Data Analyst
Our new media company is looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst to join the team and help us grow. You’ll be helping our team increase efficiencies, improve processes, while managing day-to-day business operations.
We’re a startup, so we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for marketing and enthusiasm for being part of a fast-growing company. Share Local Media is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with vendors, partners and a close-knit team.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Analyze business processes and take initiative to improve business and finance operations
- Maintain and improve data-driven targeting models to improve reach and conversion
- Build and optimize reporting for SLM clients
- Partner and improve project workflow with data partners
- Identify new and emerging advertising technology and capabilities to expand the program offerings
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an analytical role
- Strong sense of urgency and great time management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Self-starter and problem solver with a get it done attitude
- Advanced Excel skills, database tools or modeling experience a plus
- Flexible vacation policy.
- The opportunity to work with an incredible group of smart and passionate founders.
If you are looking for a chance to be a part of something that will revolutionize an industry, this is the job for you. There are no limits to your role here and we want everyone to have ownership and be excited about what we are building. You will be empowered to think like an entrepreneur by coming up with new ideas, implementing them, testing them, and making improvements.
If interested in applying, please send email@example.com a note about your interest, along with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!