Senior marketing associate
Our new media company is looking for an enthusiastic associate-level marketer to join the team and help us grow. You’ll be leading direct mail and other marketing projects for well-known consumer brands, and be an integral part of our mission to make marketing easier for tech and e-commerce brands everywhere.
We’re a startup, so we’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for marketing and enthusiasm for working with clients.
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Lead end-to-end execution of direct mail activities for a portfolio of brand partners
- Manage day to day communications for brand partners & internal vendors
- Provide regular performance updates to business owners and serve as the channel owner in making recommendations, and sharing best practices
- Evaluate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to grow and test new channels
- Responsible for new client outreach and onboarding into our programs
- Develop and execute direct mail marketing strategies to efficiently drive new customer acquisition for our partners
- Evaluate campaign performance to optimize for cost per customer acquired
- Track program performance (quantitative & qualitative tracking) and provide strategic recommendations for testing and optimizing the program
No day at Share Local Media will be a same but a typical day could include the following activities:
- Developing a mail plan strategy for a new or existing client
- Managing the timeline & follow ups for any mailings currently in progress
- Status calls/meetings with clients & vendors
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in marketing, sales or finance
- Passion for marketing, customer acquisition, brand & account management
- Strong sense of urgency and great time management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written).
- Very comfortable with analytics and taking a data-driven approach to marketing.
- Self-starter and problem solver with a get it done attitude.
- The ability to work independently and manage relationships.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups and representing our company in client meetings with VPs and high-level executives
- Flexible vacation policy.
- The opportunity to work with an incredible group of smart and passionate founders.
If you are looking for a chance to be a part of something that will revolutionize an industry, this is the job for you. There are no limits to your role here and we want everyone to have ownership and be excited about what we are building. You will be empowered to think like an entrepreneur by coming up with new ideas, implementing them, testing them, and making improvements.
If interested in applying, please send firstname.lastname@example.org a note about your interest, along with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!